So this month has absolutely shot by, for me more-so than I’ve experienced ever before! I think it was a mixture of having loads of fun things planned, going on holiday and then starting university again for my second year – eek. As you’ll know if you’ve followed my posts for a little while, I’m terrible at keeping consistent with my monthly favourites, sometimes because I’ve not experienced too many new goodies and sometimes just because I’ve not gotten round to it. But here we are, two months in a row and ready to rumble.
- First up, I’m absolutely loooooving getting all autumnal. I’ve been finally wearing my gorgeous scarves and getting some more chunky knits on, autumn is definitely my fave for winter.
- On my recent holiday I got through the book beneath the lake, which I would definitely recommend to read!
- You will absolutely have seen now, but since becoming a Boux Amassador and getting even more involved with the company I’ve fallen head over heels in love. They have such a stunning range suitable for so many different body types and styles. Use my code ‘EMMAS20’ for 20% off.
- After owning it for well over a year, I’ve all of a sudden become obsessed with my Olivia Burton daisy watch!
- I was sent 4 of the most stunning face masks in the world – how pretty is the design!? I’ve used two so far and the product inside is really lovely too so these had to make the cut for September.
- I am fully obsessed with Elegant Touch fake nails – you can get them on so quickly and they look gorgeous. I find they last about two weeks which I think is so good for at-home fake nails which don’t cost a fortune.
- I’ve been using eyelash curlers more often recently, and they make such a difference to my makeup so I wanted to include them also. My eyelashes have honestly never looked better! I feel like the trick is to spend a lot of time here and really focus on each lash individually.
- I bought my Tarte Swamp Queen eyeshadow palette a while ago now, but in September really got to using the top more reddy row – perfect for autumn and long lasting.
- Finally (and I’ve mentioned this before and will time and time again,) the Gatineau radiance exfoliator thing is just amazing. You use it once or twice a week (I actually use it less often because it is expensive,) and it gets rid of all the dry skin and genuinely leaves the most beautifully soft clean and clear skin. You should definitely try this bad boy if you get a chance!
And last but not least, I had the most amazing mini break in Sweden in September. You can read all about our adventures here – I’m so glad I’ve ticked this off the bucket list.
What have you been loving through September?